The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Friday, August 9, 2013

Majandak July 31

Again- we are so busy that the blog has been put on the back burner. I was suppose to have a lovely dinner with my friend Kazia but there was a mis communication on my part and she came and had dinner with us tonight. She will be graciously joining us tomorrow and will be able to speak about her teaching experiences in Poland.
We went first to Lublin today and on to Majdanak camp.  I must say that my first trip there was a bit more detailed and this time many of the exhibits are now behind plexi glass whereas before I was free to touch ad see the ovens, dissection tables, and







walk through the barracks

No comments:

Post a Comment