The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Jerusalem!

 I took a cab to airport to meet Zoe and spoke to the driver in Hebrew ! I did the best I could. Met Zoe and we made our way to train. First adventure we , and others, got on wrong train! A lovely female soldier helped us get to correct train then we met 17 year old Tamar what a delight. She helped us with bags and finding hotel. Nust now I got text from ber in inviting us to meet her mom at their home. We had to navigate a lot of steps with luggage once again we had kind strangers to help . The hotel is ok. Not great but will suffice.  Zoe and I walked 6 miles all together to Machne yehuda market tasting 

halavah and eating falafel.  Made our way to ben yehuda where the proprietor of the little shop I like remembered me. Great first day in Jerusalem.









No comments:

Post a Comment