The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18. Last of the "free" days. The program officially begins this evening with a concert by Chava Alberston. Today I walked by myself to the Kotel at 8 am and placed some notes in the wall for myself and some friends. It is hard to explain until you are here and walk through the old city to the Kotel, and touch the wall. One finds them self with tears- it just happens.. I then went to find a Shouk ( market) to buy fruit- which was awesome- and actually got lost. It was a way to discover more shops and alley ways. I found my way back by asking for help- using some Hebrew. It is very hot and I am resting for a bit until this evening's program.

No comments:

Post a Comment