The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Monday, June 18, 2012

Opening of conference

June 18,2012 Evening was our opening ceremony at Yad Vashem. The so called light dinner was an array of sumptuous offerings: eggplant, avacodo, hummus, salads of all kinds, taboulli, salmon, chicken, so much food!!! It was SABABBA!! I was eating and suddenly my eye caught sight of someone I knew! It was Adam from JFR who I first met in Poland, then last summer in NYC and now in Israel, I also realized Jakub (Kobi) ws also here! It was a joyful reunion. The meal was followed by a walk to the Valley of the Communities with several welcome speeches from Dorit Novak- director of the Intl school, Rabbi Israel Meir Lau- Chief Rabbi of Tel Aviv-Yaffo and a musicial concert by Chava Alberstein. A beautiful evening and a breath taking sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment