The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Friday, June 22, 2012

June 23 Well- stepping out of my comfort zone I used public tansporati9on - 2 buses- to get to Tel Aviv. Efrat picked me up ( my cousin from my mother's side) and after having gotten lost but enjoying the adventure- we arrived to Kibbutz Tifil in the Galilee. Her two adorable children Sher-ri (my song) and Jonathan have been giving me Hebrew lessons as I give them English lessons. A few days here and maybe I will really be able to speak Hebrew! We had a Shabbat dinner with the Kibbutzim and today are going to hike in the upper Galilee. The pictures ar of the children including the kids playing after dinner. Very quiet her e except for the nightly coyotes. The air is clean, and I amleaving my make up in the suitcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment