The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Home July 30

July 30
I have been home for several days, suffered from major jet lag and trying to catch up.  Overall this was an amazing journey, I learned so much about the plight of the Chinese during WWII and the little known issue of the "Comfort Women."  I urge you to google and you tube them and learn more about these remarkable survivors.  It was indeed political and cultural shock in China, especially in Harbin with all the communist propaganda on TV. No google, facebook and little news. Nevertheless I found the people so warm and welcoming.  Korea was quite modern and more expensive than China. I am posting some random photos here of the trip. Thanks for reading!!! Lets see where I will go next year!

















No comments:

Post a Comment