The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Monday, August 1, 2022

august 12022


Chocolate bar and handmade bracelet from Berlyse, imagine , she said she liked chocolate and i said so do I  she bought me this and I can not tell you how she could - what a beautiful gift

 We just had a ridiculous torrential rain storm ad it is DRY season! we were stucki n the classroom and cold not hear each other because the rain was so loud

We are having guests for dinner tonight from Gizimba orphanage to our house. Patrick and his girlfried are coming. Hope we make it home before it rains again.

Some photos I took today- the construction photo is to show you that the equiptment is so different. 









Then there 


is little Berlyse ! she said her "good" was havng chocolate and I said I love it too. Today she brought me a bar of chocolate and a hand made bracelet ( one for Colleen as well)  I can not imagine how much it cost her! These kids are so generous and literally have so little

No comments:

Post a Comment