The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Thursday, August 3, 2023

A little night out

 Colleen and I had a good day with the classes. Helping them with vocabulary to use in the classroom for gentle and firm discipline and then we role played with Colleen and I being bad and disruptive students. Mind you the staff members in this class are very limited in English so this was a huge accomplishment plus it initiated a lot of laughs.

Last night Martin, Olivier and Colleen and I went to a restaurant called 09The Patio that caters to ex Pats and wealthier locals.  So it was burger sliders and fries night for me!  Even shared a chocolate mousse. My appetite not 100% so I actually did ot finish. I do ot know why the font got big lol.  Ready for dance class with Sekou!

so much for the weather app that said no rain until later on!  






No comments:

Post a Comment