The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Sunday, July 17, 2022

july 17

 Ok so itt finally got me! I have a cold but tested today Positive for Covid! 

After 2 years of/avoiding it/But  feel ok just like a regular cold.


Yesterday we attended day 2 of the arts festival and The Israeli ambassador was there bc Israel presented a moving piece about an accordian and the survival of what was the ambassadors parents.  I was able to speak a little Hebrew to the performers and the ambassador.  The worst presentation was over 90 minutes presented by USA. too bad it was so long and boring!  I am at the center already for a 10 am program. Back to masking.


Our fellow traveler frfom 2019 Lindsey met up with us at the arts show. Great to see her.

Hope I test negative in a few days.  Thank goodnes for all my vaccinations.

part of the walk home

just an adorable little girl

Chase is the choreogragher he had that suit made here!


Lindsey and the rest of us reunited

No comments:

Post a Comment