The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Monday, July 18, 2022

July19

this is Aimee he girl i sponsored
i cannot tell her i sponsred her to be able to go to boarding school, she is back and in my class



 our classroom


so covid got me and I really feel ok- just cold like symptoms. No fever, no loss of senses.

Yesterday I went to get my one of a kind hand made dress!  The store is run by women and is associated wih Mindleaps. They keep all the profits and their children attend MindLeaps

I was trying to chat with Jardine (our wonderful cook) and found out she is the only survivor in her family from the Genocide. She was 3 years old and  have no idea of how she survived. I will have to ask Bashir if he knows her story

So dinner last night was goat!  Im afraid I have gained weight from all the starchy vegetables

We have new students today. The classroom is not what you would want as a teacher but it is what they have,  I have said before how grateful they arefor  everything and I am sadly, not used to people being so respectful( especially students) and nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment