The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

July 26,2022

 I am very excited that I have made a connection with the Jewish community and Mind Leaps. The Chabad  - temporary Rabbi wants to make a visit to MidLeaps! You never know how that can impact the kids.  The rabbi will see "Jewish Helping hands" digital center.  

Bashir also got rid of this HUGE bug that I had never seen before! He sas they play with these and kicked it out the door! GROSS

Last night we had a dinner guest- Bashir!  On way home last night this nice man who was walking in our direction caught me when I tripped over a rock! It is very tricky in the dark to navigate the dirt and rocky roads.

Bashir was a welcome guest filling in many stories.  Each student has a story, poverty, starvation, gangs, street life yet they are all smiles, happy, and treat each other as family. They watch out for one another and for us.

As I have said before- they are giving me more than I could ever give to them


No comments:

Post a Comment