So my morning started with the monkeys I decided to take a small banana and put it outside my little patio and it actually rolled down the roof and a monkey really quick snatched it up I don't think I can post videos here but it was pretty quick but then I'm standing out there enjoying the entertainment of the monkeys and two guys down below that was sweeping the street suddenly like yelled up to me and I looked and right next to me was this huge monkey and it scared me I screamed. So I ran I tried to get inside the door as quickly as possible and close it so I don't think I'll be giving out any more bananas but it was quite an experience and too bad I didn't get it on video cuz you would have been laughing at me. So today we were very busy again at school and Colleen and I also filled in to help to grade the oldest students that were doing presentations it really is amazing that they can do these presentations power points and it all be done in English. I covered some double negatives today with my kids and some new vocabulary with the older ones teaching who and whom and some of my other Little Gems. With my younger kids I also played telephone which was really funny and then we played the memory game I'm going on a trip and I have one student his name is Obama named after Barack Obama but his name is Obama and I realize when we were playing the memory game he was very able to remember 15 items 1 2 3 4 5 and then after that I went back to do a second round saying I'm going to the store and we were up to 15 items he was able to do it and when we were all done I said to him Obama can you still recite the first game we played and he was able to do it so I think that he's got a gift I really do I think he's got quite a memory and I told him so. But she was here and he is leaving for the states tonight and thanked us for attending the funeral and we also donated some money to the center hoping they can buy some chairs because most of the chairs are broken. So we're on the last leg of the race just a couple of more days and then we'll be headed home. I was also able to watch Eve's today dancing and he's so beautiful to watch he really is he's just amazing it's just too bad I can't put videos on here I tried I don't know why I am unable to anyway enjoy the photographs and I will speak to you all tomorrow thank you for reading the blog Irma I particularly thank you because I know that you have been reading it I'm not sure how many other people have love you
No comments:
Post a Comment