The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures
Thursday, August 6, 2026
Last day of classes.
Yes so today was the last day of classes. I had treats to give out I had stickers to give out and lots of hugs to give out and receive so I thought I got away with getting through this trip relatively unscathed until today LOL walking from the corner green store to my Leafs with a few treats a rock finally got me and I fell. It wasn't bad my clothes got dirty and because I put my hand down my right hand is a little sore but it's not everybody checked it out and they have some kind of cream that dancers use and it was put on my hands and it was much better it's going to be sore and it's going to be black and blue but I'm proud of myself because if I wasn't in As Good As shape as I think I'm in I think it could have been worse because I didn't hurt anything that was no blood just one of those stupid rocks finally got me. So we ended the teaching day with playing games the hugging game which is very violent if you ask me but they have fun and we played Hot Potato which was new to them and they will all be there tomorrow because it's the big Harvest Festival which I took part in 2 years ago and I'm getting very nervous that they want to dress us up like they dressed me up 2 years ago and I had to do the traditional dancing so I'll let you know tomorrow with the outcome is because supposed to be going out to dinner tomorrow night with the staff. I gave Emmy all of my giveaways including my toothpaste and an unopened toothbrush some T-shirts I brought that I wasn't going to wear and the rest of my peanut butter and whatever else I had I gave to them. I know there are more pictures that I did not take today but I'm only going to post the ones that I did until they're sent to me how will I reflect on all of this was a good question it was a great trip as I said I'm very much loved and appreciated here and I am excited to see my family and my friends but it's very very Bittersweet to leave this place which really does make me happy. I'm leaving hoping that everyone remembers how to say Ed endings L
sounds and R sounds and th sounds. That will be my legacy of knowing that they're abple to do that now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment