The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Friday, July 28, 2023

Ashura

 Feeling about 90% today. Today all the staff and kids were dressed in their finest because, unbeknownst to me it is a Muslim commerative day when its the end os the lunar year and they fast. They all go to the Mosque on this day. But we had classes wth staff today,

Its raining in torrents as I type this. Its unbelievable.  I finally was able to take a hot a hot shower as they finally fixed tthe problem- it felt like heaven. Today Ansu and Salif gave Colleen and I a lesson in Su-Su check google  shared photos for the video.

Here are todays photos, one in particular was an unexpected shot that I really like

Tomorrow is a work day and Sunday we are meeting with Teachers from the nearby English school  That should be very interesting.


this is my favorite





No comments:

Post a Comment