The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Monday, July 29, 2024

Morning dance and rehearsal

Today I walked to the center to hear great rhythmic  music  and see Cyprian dancing ,joined in and so did  Simon, Fabio also were dancing, I have no photos. But had fun.  I bought some snacks for the team which were once again  gobbled up. Yves had me practice with Alice and jenipher for our dance . I'm trying but cant do the head moves like them lol. I began writing  letters to,the kids , yes this is my final week.  I could easily stay longer since I settled  into a routine . Hey its raining!  First time since I've been here. I have once again made so many memorable  connections and strengthened old ones. I expect to see some more  of my former students once national exams are over .I have Photo PC  little girl who was also wearing a button down Jean dress.  So cute







No comments:

Post a Comment