The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Ubumuntu!

The girls did a fabulous job dancing.   I posted a short video on FB. I didn't tape it all bc I wanted to  watch. So it was a late night for all. Today  was another great day.  I started with trying to join in the dance class. Of. Course embarrassing  myself , my head says sure I can do this and that but my body reminds me I have limitations. Nevertheless it was good exercise.  My class with julius was adverbs.  So I assisted and made up a game they liked bc i gave out stickers. then my senior kids. Great participation  with reading the bear that wasn't and discussion on identity. We also did the memory game. I'm going on a trip and bringing.... we decided next Saturday to have a girls session.  They loved the idea. Tomorrow  is fun sunday. No classes. I've been Here one week but feels longer.  The students are great even if cell phones are becoming an issue I think. Once again I repeat what I have said many times. That I get more from them than I can give to them.  Enjoy todays photos 

olivier and Caitlyn







in class


kevin

me in back




No comments:

Post a Comment