The next journey begins Poland and Rwanda 2019

The next journey begins  Poland and Rwanda 2019
2019 adventures

Friday, July 5, 2024

New connections











 Today Tamar, the sweet smart and helpful girl we met on train, her mom  Mikel picked Zoe and me up and took us to their lovely flat in Mevasseret Ziyyon not from  Jerusalem.  Beautiful home they were so gracious and warm. We met Ofir Tamar  dad and her older sister who is a singer .we  talked for several hours about many topics  and of. course I invited them to NJ any time . Zoe and I were driven back and went to the Old  city for last walk there on this trip. Breathtaking beauty. It's almost Shabbat so many  places  already closed. So I made new friends and visited family also a new cousin.  Shabbat Shalom שבת שלום 

 By the way Tamar and I did NOT plan on Wearing the same shirt,! 

No comments:

Post a Comment