Good morning it is 7:15 or so 7:30 I'm up because unfortunately I had an excruciating headache last night tried to go back to sleep I did and this morning I just took my Excedrin and I hope it does its job don't know why I have a headache I'm drinking enough water but nonetheless I have one. I didn't write last night because it just was late and I was tired. However from the hotel Colleen and I go out every night to eat our breakfast I mean eat all dinner together on the outside Alcove and usually after we watch something on my tablet and last night there was a huge soccer game and the stadium is right by us and we could hear all the hollering and yelling and clapping and Rwanda was facing Djibouti and Rwanda 13 nothing. We have met up with that group of children from from Miami that are here to perform with change of music or music has changed something like that it's also a nonprofit so we may go and watch their performance tomorrow night. I also wanted to give you a little story about a young man I will post his picture who I saw at the center who seemed very very upset and I asked one of the teachers to ask him and it turns out that he's 14 years old and had not been to school at mind leaps for the last 2 weeks because his mother has gone to Uganda to get material for what she sells which are beads and jewelry that she makes leaving him to take care of his younger siblings. He's 14 years old he had to cook for them get them ready for their own activities and all at the age of 14 and what he was most upset about was missing school. Very humbling to think that such responsibility goes to such a youngster but it's not a singular story. In the meantime it was a beautiful full moon last night I hope I captured some of it on my camera and going downstairs to try to have some breakfast even though I don't feel like eating much. Yesterday I did a dance class with Eaves but mostly I just do the warm up and stretching part of it I did okay also you'll see a picture of
No comments:
Post a Comment