Good afternoon it is about 6:00 p.m. here just got back from the walk. Today I felt a little more tired because I had a terrible headache this morning but with my lovely Etc thank God for Excedrin I was able to get rid of it. So today was busy I had my two classes one is an hour one is 2 hours the first one is with the older kids so it's a lot of really 12th grade material and grammar and things like that the second group of the younger kids and we do a little bit more fun activities and I think they enjoyed it. I got to see one of my first students online Emmanuel who is now a choreographer he's in school and he seems very happy. I recorded myself going up the hill and going down the hill but videos don't always play on here I will try but if not you'll just see a couple of photographs tomorrow at our rest time which is between 12:00 and 1:30 we are going to go shopping for a few things. I was thrilled to see Colleen and my very special student Gideon hold back 4 years ago we said was so so smart well he ended up being in the top 10 of the country and he is now in the process of looking at colleges hopefully in the US and I hope for his sake that he will get accepted and maybe get some scholarship money. So I'm meeting Colleen in an hour so she can rest and I can do my blog and then we'll have our usual dinner in little alcove and watch something on my tablet. You may be wondering why I would put myself through this of going up those Hills down those Hills Etc but I get such pleasure and joy and satisfaction out of being here I think that's the least of it plus it's my personal challenge that I can still do it 73 and I can still do it
No comments:
Post a Comment