Today was another full day and tomorrow will be your first day of teaching I start at 9:00 a.m. and I've got a 2-hour class and then I've got another class after that and I think a third one we finish about 5:00 tomorrow. So today we went to the center and took a ride to a college called Kepler after the scientist and one of Colleen's former students was there to take us on a tour she's a freshman beautiful campus and not as big as you that you would see in the US she's very happy there and we were happy for her once we left there we went back to the center and all the guests choreographers were there and everyone was dancing and it looked like a big party we had lunch and then we did our planning for tomorrow although I'm not a planner when it comes to this I did as much as I wanted to do. Then one of our former Travelers Kristen who was on our first trip with Carl is in Rwanda and she's on a different Mission working with Afghani girl refugees because once the Taliban took over the girls were not allowed to have an education silver Wanda has allowed these refugees to come to Rwanda and they will be educated here so Krista is there to tutor kids. So we met her at an Indian restaurant in kilgali it was in a very fancy area with expensive homes and upscale hotels and we asked fist on to come with us because yesterday was his birthday so we had a very nice dinner the four of us and then we came back to the hotel and I got a email alert telling me that someone had used my credit card back home so now I don't have one I had to close it and it makes me so angry that people just do these things to others so it's just so annoying anyway so tomorrow I'm teaching I'll put in some pictures from today and going to bed by the way Carl's book was in the College Library so I took a picture of it and send it to him
No comments:
Post a Comment