For the past 2 days I have worked on pronunciation with all the students. The older ones obviously do a little bit better plus I'm in a room with a computer and a projector which helps a lot in the afternoon I teach the younger kids who also worked on pronunciation it was funny and sweet watching them struggle with saying the L letter and the r letter and we did some tongue twisters as well tomorrow is Friday and it's a different kind of day with the older kids practice every week to present a debate in the afternoon so I'm pretty much free in the morning tomorrow I still walk up and down the hill but it's less steps than I had hoped it really only comes to about 5,000 steps 00 a day although my heart rate goes up to 120 125. Colleen and I woke up to the little store on the green corner to buy what they call biscuits but they're like tea crackers cookies that I bring back and we put it in the staff room Rebecca invites Colleen and I to attend all staff activities and meetings she keeps saying we are part of the family which she certainly makes us feel that way so I don't have much more to add I haven't seen the monkeys for a couple days and everything is fine I love these people I love these kids and I will post a few pictures from the past two days
No comments:
Post a Comment