It is now Thursday morning and:600 in the morning and I'm up a little early but actually went to bed later than usual the day started at my usual hour and had my 10:00 class and then we went with Olivier to go shopping for a few things but he took us to a place that was a little more expensive than we used to so we didn't spend too much time. The people we had met at the hotel Playing for Change or performing last night and we thought it wasn't going to be a big deal but it turned out to be a very big deal fiston was kind enough to accompany us along with Emmy and Olivier but Amy and Olivier left and it was just the three of us but this was after it poured torrentially for a couple of hours very unexpected for this time of year so most of the people were happy about seeing the rain because it's very dry right now the good thing was because we were going to the show Colleen and I ate our dinner at the center and had we been walking home we would have been soaked when I say torrential I mean torrential rain. When we got to the place with the program was it was still raining a little bit we took a seat and then it was raining and not raining and they had to remove all the equipment and they had to put it all back and a very kind woman who turns out to be a director of the program gave Colleen and I to umbrellas thankfully it finally stopped but the show started late but it started surprisingly with traditional dancing that was incredible for some reason I can't post videos here but I did take some pictures alsoFiston on ran into so many people that he knewo including a woman that he told us in his street days had fed him she was so happy to see him and he was very happy to see her as well some of our mind leap students were there also and the people that we met at the hotel were all very thrilled that we made it we said we would be there and we were there we did not stay to the end because it wasn't going to be over anytime before 10:00 p.m. so we left after the kids from Miami did some of their performing it was very Jazzy and their lead singer and these are all high school kids their lead singer was a real good jazz singer. There are a lot of people up and dancing throughout the whole show and it was a lot of fun we're thinking maybe we can go back tonight cuz they have three performances tomorrow we have our Shabbat dinner so and I was chilly last night I didn't have a jacket with me and I have a jacket but I didn't bring it. I'm also posting a picture of my class of younger students that I get help from
No comments:
Post a Comment